In the event of a covered Revenue
1. Notify California Fair Services Authority (CFSA).
2. Complete the "Sworn Statement in Proof
of Loss Form" and have it notarized.
3. Document events (take pictures if applicable).
4. Obtain newspaper clippings or other written articles relating
5. Document extra (over and above normal) expenses paid
to resume normal fairtime or covered interim event activities. Do
not include hours normally worked.
What to include in a Revenue Protection claim:
1. Completed "Sworn Statement in Proof of Loss."
2. Because claims are generally paid based on the average of the
previous three years of the following fairtime or covered interim
event accounts, include revenue for this account for the current
year ( don't include sponsorships):
Other fairtime or covered interim event revenue generating accounts
3. Newspaper clippings or other articles verifying occurrence.
4. Accounting of extra expenses paid.
5. Send "Proof of Loss" statement and collateral to: California
Fair Services Authority
Attn: Rick Wood
P.O. Box 15518
Sacramento, CA 95852-0518
If you have any questions about the Revenue Protection Program
or about filing out this form, please contact Charlie Mitchell
RETURN TO TOP